[CentOS] DKIM Pass - Fail

Prabhpal S. Mavi prabhpal at digital-infotech.net
Wed May 2 11:51:47 UTC 2012

> Hello, Prabh.
>
> Your answer lies in the info you provided:
>
> domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=digital-infotech.net; dkim=permerror
> (future timestamp)
>
> Yahoo appears to think that your timestamp is off by some amount of time
> in the future.
>
> --
> Mike Burger

Hello Mike,

that actually worked!! i configured ntpd & ntpdate & restarted the server.
But when i restarted the server, dovecot failed to start on boot (it is
virtual machine). with this error.

dovecot: dovecot: Fatal: Time just moved backwards by 537 seconds. This
might cause a lot of problems, so I'll just kill myself now.

immediately then, i tried to send one email from command line, here are
the results. WORKED !!

mta1001.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=example.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);
from=digital-infotech.net; dkim=pass (ok)

i am sure i can deal with dovecot problem.

Thanks / Regards
Prabh S. Mavi