[CentOS] Installing an *older* version of xulrunner (eg as a compatibility package)?

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Fri May 11 07:46:53 UTC 2012

On 10.05.2012 20:21, Robert Heller wrote:
> Is there a way of installing xulrunner-1.9 along side xulrunner-10.0?
> have an application that wants the older version of xulrunner and
> does
> not seem to work with xulrunner-10.0.

Is that gnome-web-photo? :-)
Currently I'm having problems with that one because of the new
xulrunner ... I'm thinking to provide xulrunner 1.9 (the old one) in a
RPM named xulrunner19 or smth like that.
I also looked into statically compiling the application against the old
xulrunner but that's not possible either.
If you have other ideas let me know.

Nux!
www.nux.ro