[CentOS] Cyrus-imapd update from 2.2.12 to 2.3.16

John Doe jdmls at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 16:10:13 UTC 2012

From: James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

>Is this a change in behaviour for 2.3 vice 2.2 or do I have a problem?
>Has anyone run into this and if so, how was it resolved?

Maybe search 'quota' in the changelog...
http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.0/changes.php

Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.14
    Fixed incorrect quota calculations on sync_server when replicating unexpunged messages (thanks David Carter)
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.13
    Fixed quota calculation to ignore files not mentioned in the index
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.2.x
    Support 64-bit quota usage (both per mailbox and for the entire quotaroot), based on a patch from Jeremy Rumpf. Development sponsored by FastMail.
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.2.13

JD