[CentOS] problems with luci on CentOS 6.2

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Sun May 13 22:11:18 UTC 2012

>the only difference between this node and the other is that I added it
>to the cluster manually and using commnd line,
>everything is working except luci malfunctioning for this host...

Lets try this slowly:)

Whatever the reason (sky is blue? who knows) your third node causes
an excpetion that ricci_helpers.py is written to catch.

If it weren't a problem according to ricci, it wouldn't throw an exception.

I have not read that file line by line, and you haven't posted more log lines.

All the exceptions unfortunately throw the same string.

If you want to know what fault (according to ricci) is being thrown, as I said,
post more log lines or make the strings unique so you know 'what' fault is
being thrown.

Make sense?
jlc