[CentOS] Excluding ConsoleKit in kickstart

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn

dennisml at conversis.de
Tue May 15 02:55:25 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm working on automating virtual machine installs using kickstart files
and virt-install. The problem I have is that these kickstart installations
install different packages than a minimal manual install. While I got rid
of some of them I can't seem to prevent ConsoleKit from getting installed.
I put "-ConsoleKit" in the packages section and later also added packages
that require it but in the end it is still getting installed.
Any ideas what I could do to stop it from being installed?

Regards,
  Dennis