[CentOS] 200 Stream not found errors in flash player and firefox

Rob Kampen rkampen at kampensonline.com
Thu May 24 00:08:03 UTC 2012

On 05/23/2012 11:38 PM, ken wrote:
> Rob, what are you doing to get the error message?  I.e., what command or
> application are you invoking and where does the "200 Stream...." error
> appear?
It appears in the middle of the flash player screen (black at this point
as it is trying to load the stream)
> I've been having problems with flashplayer also-- for a long time and
> over many upgrades.  When, using firefox, I visit a site which invokes
> flashplayer, the cpu load begins to increase.... it can go from 0.4 to
> 6.8.  If I then close the tab to that site, the cpu load goes back down
> to where it was.  I've talked with friends who use Mac OS X and Windows
> and they both experience similar problems with flashplayer, so I always
> assumed it was something in flash.
Yes, flash player appears to have some nasty bits - maybe this is
another reason why Apple / Steve Jobs was so anti flash on the iPhone.
I am now using Konqueror with flowplayer - this is a java / flash
incarnation that seems to work fine.