[CentOS] How do downgrade mozilla ?

Tim Evans tkevans at tkevans.com
Mon May 28 14:30:36 UTC 2012

On 05/28/2012 07:03 AM, Timothy Madden wrote:
> Hello
>
> Sorry to say this to everyone, but since I installed CentOS 6 a month ago
> I found that both Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird crash big time
> (meaning every day and even more than once a day) with a large INBOX or
> newsgroup, or with many tabs open in the Firefox windows. I also keep my
> work computer running over night usually, maybe this is also a factor.

This isn't the answer to your question, but you might consider
downloading the generic FireFox and Thunderbird from mozilla.org.
Beta versions 13 of both packages run w/o problem on my CentOS 6 system.
  Just unpack the tar file into /usr/local and run from there.

--
Tim Evans, TKEvans.com, Inc.	|   5 Chestnut Court
UNIX System Admin Consulting	|   Owings Mills, MD 21117
http://www.come-here.com/News/	|   tkevans at tkevans.com