[CentOS] oVirt on CentOS 6

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed May 30 16:41:27 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

On 05/30/2012 02:45 PM, Claudio Ceballos Paz wrote:
>> I've heard many great things about oVirt. However I would prefer to use a
>> CentOS-based solution in a production environment rather than Fedora.

I'm working on getting a shared buildsys resource together to try and
get a working ovirt stack on CentOS6 ( including all the components ).
Help in order to get that going will be very appreciated. If you, or
anyone, are interested in helping out - please join the centos-devel
list and watch for info posted there.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax