[CentOS] Help with writing a udev rule

Wed May 2 16:27:48 UTC 2012
Turnbough, Bradley E. <bturnbough at belcan.com>

Can someone please help me with writing a udev rule?

I need /dev/ttyUSB0 to automatically have 777 rights when plugged in.  I'd like it to only apply to that one specific device.

I'm not sure where to start, what files to look at and also what to write to make it work.

TIA

Brad
This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.