[CentOS] Qt 4.8.1. on CentOS 5

Fri May 11 06:55:23 UTC 2012
Toralf Lund <toralf.lund at pgs.com>

Hi,

Has anyone here tried the latest Qt version - 4.8.1 - on a CentOS 5
system? I've tried, and also failed - most programs will crash during
some very fundamental operation, like drawing windows or something. This
only happens when GUI Style is set to "Desktop Settings (Default)" (when
running GNOME) in the Qt Configuration, though, so it must have
something to do with the Gtk style engine. I suspect it would also
happen with "GTK+", but I can't actually switch to that setting, as the
configurator itself will crash when I select it.

So, does anyone else see this?

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.