[CentOS] Cyrus-imapd update from 2.2.12 to 2.3.16

Mon May 14 17:06:35 UTC 2012
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Fri, May 11, 2012 12:10, John Doe wrote:
> From: James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>
>
>>Is this a change in behaviour for 2.3 vice 2.2 or do I have a
>> problem?
>>Has anyone run into this and if so, how was it resolved?
>
> Maybe search 'quota' in the changelog...
> http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.0/changes.php
>
> Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.14
>     Fixed incorrect quota calculations on sync_server when replicating
> unexpunged messages (thanks David Carter)
> Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.13
>     Fixed quota calculation to ignore files not mentioned in the index
> Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.2.x
>     Support 64-bit quota usage (both per mailbox and for the entire
> quotaroot), based on a patch from Jeremy Rumpf. Development sponsored
> by FastMail.
> Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.2.13

I read those changes but I cannot discern from that whether or not the
way quotas are reported has changed.  In 2.2 the quota and usage
figures reported aggregate all of the subfolders.  In my 2.316 install
the quota amount is reported correctly, but the usage is not
aggregated at the higher levels.  What I am seeing is the overall
mailbox quota being reported for INBOX and all lower folders but only
the contents of INBOX is being used to calculate the usage.

2.2.13 report
   Quota  % Used    Used Root
  512000      65  333350 user.byrnejb
  409600       0      63 user.byrnejb.Drafts

2.3.16 report
   Quota   % Used     Used Root
  512000        3    17816 user.byrnejb
  409600        0       63 user.byrnejb.Drafts

Canada  L8E 3C3