[CentOS] Installation of CentOS 6 on KVM - Hangs

Fri May 18 21:35:01 UTC 2012
Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <dennisml at conversis.de>

On 05/18/2012 11:19 PM, Tim Nelson wrote:
> [...]

I see a delay after all packages are installed as well sometimes and I
think this has something to do with post-install jobs that have to be done.
How big is your boot partition?

Regards,
  Dennis