[CentOS] Request for CentOS stats

Wed May 30 21:34:26 UTC 2012
centos at 911networks.com <centos at 911networks.com>

On Wed, 30 May 2012 17:21:53 -0400
m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> Because he doesn't like the answers we've uniformly given him for
> his problem, and is looking for a way to tell himself we're only a
> small group of snot-noses, rather than the opinionated, but
> experienced-to-very-experienced collection of people that we are.

I'm also strongly opinionated and I range from almost competent to
fairly competent. I'm in the process of upgrading a whole bunch of
Centos 4 to Centos 5!

So you can double your numbers on my behalf.

Please note that Mailman can't really help, many people send their
subscription to the trash directly. I know at least 3 admins with more
than a dozen server between them, trash the emails instead of
unsubscribing.

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com