[CentOS] Request for CentOS stats

Wed May 30 21:48:06 UTC 2012
Max Pyziur <pyz at brama.com>

> On Wed, 2012-05-30 at 17:00 -0400, Max Pyziur wrote:
>
>> Yes, lol ...
>>
>> I know enough about mailman that it's a cinch for the list administrator
>> to get the headline number of subscribers.
>>
> Why would you want to know such numbers?

I'm curious about the density of users.

I manage enough email lists, one for distribution, the rest for
discussion, (as well as subscribe to a diverse number of other lists) to
have an idea that there is generally a small base of
discussants/participants to the total number subscribed (say 10% of the
subscriber is generally the upper bound of those who actively
participate).

MP
pyz at brama.com