[CentOS] Request for CentOS stats

Wed May 30 21:50:24 UTC 2012
Hakan Koseoglu <hakan at koseoglu.org>

On 30 May 2012 22:00, Max Pyziur <pyz at brama.com> wrote:
> Yes, lol ...
lol on.

> I know enough about mailman that it's a cinch for the list administrator
> to get the headline number of subscribers.
>
> So,  johnny at centos.org, z00dax at centos.org, ralph at centos.org,
> herrold at centos.org should be able to tell us. No?
I trust the administrators of the centos.org mailing lists not to give
out any information on my subscription(s) to anyone, even including a
count of it.

We run a couple of hundred or so CentOS VMs, increasing daily.
Probably more, I've lost the count ages ago and no one else is
counting. Why would anyone else care. It's not any of your business.

"What part of 'ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn'
don't you understand?"