[CentOS] editing bind (DNS) configuration under CentOS 6

Wed May 2 13:15:08 UTC 2012
Boris Epstein <borepstein at gmail.com>

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro> wrote:

> On 02.05.2012 13:58, Boris Epstein wrote:
> > Hello listmates,
> >
> > It appears that system-config-bind has been phased out. Whatever the
> > reasoning was behind that decision - what are we expected to do now?
> > Edit
> > it manually? That is doable, of course, but kind of cumbersome. Does
> > anybody know if there is a tool we are expected to use for that
> > purpose?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Boris.
>
> If you're afraid of "vi", I can recommend webmin.
> http://dl.nux.ro/rpm/webmin.repo
>
> --
>
> Nux!
> www.nux.ro

Thanks, webmin is not a bad idea.

I am not afraid of anything, just don't want to do things in a way that is
inefficient and error-prone. And multiple edits in text files tend to get
that way.

Boris.