[CentOS] hack / spam/ probe /attack

Fri May 4 16:33:52 UTC 2012
Bob Hoffman <bob at bobhoffman.com>

On 5/4/2012 12:27 PM, Asymmetrics Webmaster wrote:
> You were lucky you got a repsonse. I didn't and I was getting persistent
> spam for years. Till I started looking deeper. The company behind was
> internap. I think still it is. I went around and published the information I
> had including the MTAs. It then stopped.
> http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/internap.com

well, the mail to abuse was just a 'don't call us, we'll probably not
call you, thanks for the info'
Guess it is not worth wasting the time if the isps won't furnish info
without a court order..bs. but understandable.

On a lighter note, my spam set up is getting better and it is
interesting to see how they move it around and upgrade
their attacks as you upgrade your spam system.