[CentOS] loosing applications

Mon May 7 07:47:22 UTC 2012
Jesus del Valle <yeysus at googlemail.com>

> Larry Martell seem's to have the right way.
> sys is not defined.
>
> Where should I pout it to get it permanent aund use pirut under X

Hi Michel. This is only to print a sys variable; you don't need to do
anything there. So your default python finds the libuser library, the error
you saw before with import libuser is not coming from this python, at least
as root. Does it make sense to remove pirut and re-install it? I don't use
it, I have absolutely no idea which consequences it may have removing and
reinstalling pirut for software that was already installed under pirut.