[CentOS] oVirt on CentOS 6

Wed May 30 13:45:53 UTC 2012
Claudio Ceballos Paz <claudiocebpaz at gmail.com>

I 've experimentes a little with OVirt and CentOS. The dreyou packages
works very well. My problems were the others dependencies. In the CentOS
repos are older than OVirt requires. I needed to compile my own packages,
Such as hbsql.
I change to fedora 16 in production until CenOS repos are ready, and worked
well so far.
Greetings.