[CentOS] Request for CentOS stats

Wed May 30 22:45:19 UTC 2012
Hakan Koseoglu <hakan at koseoglu.org>

On 30 May 2012 23:36, Bob Hoffman wrote:
> On 5/30/2012 5:50 PM, Hakan Koseoglu wrote:
>> I trust the administrators of the centos.org mailing lists not to give
>> out any information on my subscription(s) to anyone, even including a
>> count of it.
> Actually, I would really like them to clean up our email addresses from
> the archives.
Fair comment but I see a distinction between sending a mail out and
exposing myself and a site administrator distributing that information
w/o my knowledge unless I sign to an agreement with that provider.
Obviously so far Centos.org admins have been good on that aspect.

It's not only the emails that can be read by the web users really, any
email replies tend to have email addresses splattered. Gmail just did
for yours (and I deleted it). Anyway, now I'm definitely off-topic
(even though the topic itself appears to be rubbish).