[CentOS] Postfix dont work

Banyan He banyan at rootong.com
Fri Nov 16 04:18:11 UTC 2012

check out who is sending the mail to this server. And make sure you are
not forwarding the spam mail. Mostly like you send the mail to the wrong
server they don't really like you.

1. checked your reputation, you got the bad score
2. the mail from doesn't match what they expect
3. rcpt to doesn't like what they have

So, maillog will tell you about it more.

Banyan He
Blog: http://www.rootong.com
Email: banyan at rootong.com