[CentOS] mysqldump file fails to load

John Doe jdmls at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 10:12:00 UTC 2012

From: Rob Kampen <rkampen at reaching-clients.com>

> As mentioned in my post, I am not the one doing the load - it is another admin,
> and he assures me there is no message, it simply aborts.
> At this time I have no access other than FTP to load php scripts for the
> application.

Maybe upload the sql file with FTP and ask the other admin to load the file from the cmdline.
Also, google says: "Customers could not import SQL databases using phpMyAdmin with the error "No database selected" if the SQL file did not contain the command use <db name>."
But yes, you should ask your question to plesk people...

JD