[CentOS] libreoffice

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Fri Nov 30 20:42:55 UTC 2012

CentOS 6.3, libreoffice-core-3.4.5.2-16.1.el6_3.x86_64, running kde

I had a couple of documents up. From a terminal window, I ran soffice to
look at a document I'd just received in an email*. Looked at it. Killed
the soffice session... and the other docs closed, and libreoffice shut
down. Anyone else seen something like this?

     mark

* For extra measure, I know that I've put *.docx in
system-settings->file-associations->applications, yet if I try to open it
with a click from t-bird, it tells me it has no clue how to open it. What
have I missed...?