[CentOS] Migrate to Linux Server

Mon Nov 5 04:41:23 UTC 2012
Ashkan Rahmani <ashkan82r at gmail.com>

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:21 AM, John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> wrote:

> On 11/04/12 12:36 PM, Ashkan Rahmani wrote:
> > you wrote "4. Run tests on one....". tests. I want to know about tests.
> > What tests can help me to compare?
>
> what does your web application do which is performance sensitive?
>

> --
> john r pierce                            N 37, W 122
> santa cruz ca                         mid-left coast

Server has a HSM (hardware security module), and there is a MSSQL on
another server. application has thousand hit per day.
HSM and MsSQL handled by application.
very little file system dependency which can easily solve.
I don't have detail information about how application work.
if there is some important point, please tell me.

--
Best Regards,
Ashkan R