[CentOS] disk device lvm iscsi questions ....

Wed Nov 7 15:55:51 UTC 2012
Hal Martin <hal.martin at gmail.com>

Götz,

Did you remove the devices as well? I was working with an HP MSA and
unless you removed the devices from multipath before the firmware
update I ran into the errors you're seeing. It's because the old
devices are still known to multipath, but don't map to a LUN on the
target anymore.

https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Online_Storage_Reconfiguration_Guide/removing_devices.html

-Hal