[CentOS] centos 6.3 live-cd no internet connection

Fri Nov 30 06:58:36 UTC 2012
Johan Scheepers <johannes05 at vodamail.co.za>

On 30/11/2012 08:37, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for your reply...

On install there was a option at left hand bottom for Internet
connection on some page.
It was grayed out and had no effect on clicking.
Where would this be found, please...

  "Automatically connect"-check box in the network manager for
you connection?

What would this mean..

  plain vanilla install

Clean re-install would be no problem for me to get this going.
  I spend a lot of bandwidth (live-cd, netinstall, DVD1, DVD2) and time until now.
Kindly some advice to look for while installing and directly afterwards, please.

Thanks
JohanS