[CentOS] X/Display resolution configuration

Mike Watson mikew at crucis.net
Mon Oct 8 17:52:18 UTC 2012

Tried that. It's present in KDE, too. I've set it numerous times but the
next time I logout and back in, the resolution drops to a lower density.
Where is this value stored in 6.3. My previous box, Fedora 7 used Xorg
but I can't find the Xorg.conf file for 6.3. All I've found so far is an
empty directory.

mw

   -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com