[CentOS] squid cache question

ankush grover ankushcentos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 03:09:59 UTC 2012

Thanks Les. I will test your suggestion only thing I need to unable is
sending the original source IP to the parent proxy and not the squid child
proxy ip otherwise all the clients connected to child proxy will have
unlimited download limit.

John,

Delay pools will not work in my case.. Thanks anyway..

Thanks & Regards

Ankush