[CentOS] pdf viewer with bookmarking facility?

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Fri Oct 12 13:47:56 EDT 2012

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012, Twanny Azzopardi wrote:

> From: Twanny Azzopardi <twanny.azzopardi at gmail.com>
> Subject: [CentOS] pdf viewer with bookmarking facility?
> pdf viewer with bookmarking facility?

KPDF might only support one bookmark at a time. I usually
keep my own bookmarks in a plain text file for whatever PDF
documents I'm reading, in /home/user/Bookmarks/ using the
PDF document's name for the relevant bookmark file. I copy
and paste the relevant section I want to bookmark, so I can
find it again easily. That way you are sure to find the
right place again in the document.

Keith Roberts

TMDA [http://tmda.net]