[CentOS] About email

Andrei Rolando León Salas

andreileonsalas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 18:20:14 UTC 2012

Well, i just unistall sendmail and install postfix. works sending mails,
but now only receibe mails locally. i can receive from another ip

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 554 554 5.7.1 <comunicados@<comunicados at mercadeoeficaz-cr.com>
domain.com>: Relay access denied (state 13).