[CentOS] centos 5 and php53

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:09:16 EDT 2012

It might not be _as_ bad as you think.

We made the push to php5.3 on a few web hosts and I got the fun job of
fixing some old code for customer CMSes.  Tail the site/vhost's
error_log and fix the broken items.  Once I took care of a few sites,
I had a pretty comprehensive list that made further sites easy.

If you're adventurous, I could toss you a quick list of common items
that need fixed.

//  SilverTip257  //