[CentOS] Rabbitvcs-nautilus

Turnbough, Bradley E.

bturnbough at belcan.com
Thu Oct 18 21:42:14 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Has anyone used the EPEL packages associated with rabbitvcs-nautilius on centos 6.3 (fully patched)?  I have it installed, but it doesn't add the additional menu options when I right click a folder within nautilus.

Thanks,

Brad
This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.