[CentOS] mount -o loop question.

Banyan He banyan at rootong.com
Tue Oct 23 08:34:50 UTC 2012

The question is what do you want from this feature. The LVM would be
able to provide you the ability to adjust the size dynamically. loop
device is not part of this game. It offers you build the kernel or fixed
file only. To append the number of null will make the system to be
reformatted again to me.

I don't think we can do it.

Banyan He
Blog: http://www.rootong.com