[CentOS] Samsung Galaxy 3 and Centos

Wed Oct 3 08:52:11 UTC 2012
Dogsbody <dan at dogsbody.org>

>> On Oct 2, 2012, at 3:29 PM, Frank Cox wrote:
>>
>> I'm wondering how well (or if) that phone will work with Centos 6.
>>
>On 02/10/12 23:48, Craig White wrote:>
>
> That said, the Galaxy S III has a slot for a mini-SD card and you should be able to make it exchange files via the usb cable but to be honest, I don't bother, even with my Fedora desktop system… I just use SSHDroid and exchange files wirelessly using ssh (you can use rsync via ssh too if you want).

In the same vein I use Dropbox for this.   Dropbox has an option that
will automatically transfer/backup any pictures you take on the phone.
When I'm at home on WiFi I can take a picture of a receipt and it'll be
on my computer before I sit back down.  I haven't plugged a phone in for
ages.

Just my 0.02 GBP :-)

Dan