[CentOS] X/Display resolution configuration

Tue Oct 9 09:25:23 UTC 2012
Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

I see a lot of EDID-errors when booting up CentOS6, this could be due to a
faulty cable, even though it seems to work fine with other OS:es like
Windows and CentOS5?

Is CentOS6 more "picky" with this EDID as compared to e.g. CentOS5?

--
/Sorin