[CentOS] Apache, IPv4, IPv6, virtual hosts

Sun Oct 14 17:47:57 UTC 2012
Gordon Messmer <yinyang at eburg.com>

On 10/14/2012 01:08 AM, Luigi Rosa wrote:
> I would like to have on the same box a name-based virtual host of Apache with
> IPv4 and an IP-based virtual host with IPv6.

Does that not work?  As far as I know, enabling named virtual hosts just
allows you to have multiple virtual hosts with the same address and port
specified, with the configuration chosen based on the request's Host:
header.  Additionally, it only affects the address and port given in the
NameVirtualHost directive.  Enabling it shouldn't stop you from defining
multiple hosts with unique addresses and ports.