[CentOS] CentOS 6.3 on Dell Poweredge R815

Thu Oct 18 06:17:33 UTC 2012
Ryan Kohler <ryankohler at gmail.com>

I've had two 64 core R815's for two months and have had no problems with
them running CentOS 6.3. Just remember that these are bulldozer's and that
for each processor of "16" cores, there are 16 integer cores and 8 shared
floating point cores.

I would love to get my hands on the sandy bridge r620s with idrac7.

Ryan

Thank you for the feedback. I also have 6.3 running smoothly on a 2850