[CentOS] directory /dev/disk/by-label

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Sep 17 18:21:22 UTC 2012

> Hmmm... you built it. I missed that. Here's a thought: when you built it,
> was it *running* on the cf card? If not, consider booting linux rescue,
> chroot to the mounted filesystem, and rebuild initrfs, to make sure that
> the driver for the cf card is in the init.....
I dont have the external DVD with me at the moment.
Is there a way on the kVM image to say "include these modules"
with the "make install" command

Perhaps an /etc/sysconfig/[some file here] that says include these modules
in hte ram disk?

I think that might be it as the old 5.X has scsi modules loaded and the
KVM 6.X image does not have that....

Thanks,

Jerry