[CentOS] Chrome

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:04:48 UTC 2012

You want probably Chromium.
A quick Google search for 'centos chromium' yields [0] [2] [3].

I don't run Xorg on my CentOS boxes (servers), so I have not tried the
above packages, etc.  If you are running Fedora or decide to, I can
vouch for the Chromium packages [1] being stable.  I primarily use
Firefox, but also use Chromium on my system a few times a day.

[0] http://www.linux-powered.com/~ryoji.kamei/ChromiumCentOS5.xhtml
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Chromium
[2] http://www.liberiangeek.net/2010/04/how-to-install-chromium-google-chrome-on-fedora-centos/
[3] http://minimallinux.blogspot.com/2012/08/centos-6rhel-install-chromium-browser.html