[CentOS] rename network card device /dev/p3p2 to /dev/eth0

KNOPS Manfred Manfred.KNOPS at 3ds.com
Thu Sep 27 05:36:36 UTC 2012

Hi digimer,

Sorry, I made a mistake.
"... After rebooting centos generates a device called /dev/et0. ..."
should be
"... After rebooting centos generates a device called /dev/eth0. ..."

CentOS made it. I got what I want.

Where is the general guide? I didn't understood what you mean.

Mit freundlichen Grussen / Best Regards / Cordialement,
Manfred KNOPS
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer