[CentOS] need help with 6.3 install, kernel panic when os boots up

Mon Sep 17 23:22:03 UTC 2012
Lewis <liu.xiao1988 at gmail.com>

Hi,

I am new to the community and look for some help for installing CentOS on
my Dell poweredge t420 server.

I am installing the CentOS on dual boot; already have the windows server
2008 installed via UEFI.
I installed the CentOS 6.3 via UEFI DVD boot too, and because my server
have the hardware RAID, so instead of the LVM, I use standard partition for
all my partitions.
The installation completed successfully and I let the installer write the
boot info into the EFI boot partition.
Reboot the machine after installation complete, but got kernel panic issue
when loading the OS.

I saw some message like this:

Pid: 1, comm: init Not tainted blablba version

BTW, don't want to make thing complicated, but curious if the partition
might be a issue here(whether type, or the order of the partition)
The weird thing is before I installed the centOS using standard partition,
I by chance, chose "use free space" for create the partition to install the
OS once, and the system automatically help me create the LVM and OS was
working fine.
After that I format the harddisk and want to install it again using
standard partition, and it failed.

Thanks for any help. I could provide more debug info, just let me know how.

Lewis