[CentOS] CentOs6- Use nscd for offline LDAP

Wed Sep 5 08:37:25 UTC 2012
Johan Vermeulen <jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be>

Laurent,

thanks for you answer.

No, I haven't until now, but guess what:

base                                                     | 3.7 kB     00:00
centosplus                                               | 3.5 kB     00:00
cr                                                       | 3.0 kB     00:00
extras                                                   | 3.0 kB     00:00
updates                                                  | 3.5 kB     00:00
sssd-client.i686 : SSSD Client libraries for NSS and PAM
sssd-tools.i686 : Userspace tools for use with the SSSD
libsss_autofs.i686 : A library to allow communication between Autofs and
SSSD
sssd.i686 : System Security Services Daemon

it's available in CentOs.

So I'm now looking for some CentOs - specific doc's.

greetings, J.