[CentOS] ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host

Sat Sep 15 05:44:48 UTC 2012
Ken Smith <kens at kensnet.org>

M. Fioretti wrote:
> On Sat, September 15, 2012 12:10 am, Ken Smith wrote:
>
>> Stephen Harris wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:21:29PM +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:
>>>

>>> {snip}
>> Can you ssh from B to A?
>>
> very good question, thanks! I had not thought about such a test at all.
> However, doing that I get exactly the same result.
>
> Marco

Which suggests that there is something about A you need to know more
about. As said earlier what happens if you run

telnet  ip-of-a  whatever-port-ssh-is -on--normally-22

:-) Ken

believed to be clean.