[CentOS] flash plugin

Mon Sep 17 18:03:10 UTC 2012
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

Thanks for the information about firefox.
I've edited my preferences accordingly.

I still have the following issue:
yum wrote:
> Install       1 Package(s)
>
> Total size: 6.6 M
> Installed size: 18 M
> Is this ok [y/N]: y
> Downloading Packages:
> warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID f6777c67: NOKEY
> Retrieving key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-adobe-linux
> Importing GPG key 0xF6777C67:
>  Userid : Adobe Systems Incorporated (Linux RPM Signing Key) <secure at adobe.com>
>  Package: adobe-release-i386-1.0-1.noarch (@/adobe-release-i386-1.0-1.noarch)
>  From   : /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-adobe-linux
> Is this ok [y/N]:

How do I discover the answer?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> Mark LaPierre wrote:
>> On 09/17/2012 02:39 AM, Darr247 wrote:
>>> On Monday, 17 September 2012 @02:44 UTC,
>>> Michael Hennebry<@email.obfuscated>  spake thusly:

>>> It doesn't let you save them anymore.
>>> If you want that ability, you have to set it to startup with the
>>> previous session's tabs... in the same section of preferences where the
>>> home page is set, if I recall correctly.
>>>
>>> i.e. If that's actually part of what you were asking.
>>
>> If you want to save your current tabs use kill to kill off your Firefox
>> process.  Next time you start Firefox all your tabs will miraculously
>> reappear.  I found this out when I had to kill a Firefox session that
>> locked up.

This was the untidy method I knew about.
My concern was that restarting after a kill
might not let me use a  installed plugin.

> Not necessary. If you just log out, when it comes back up when you log in,
> it should be the same. This is dependent upon your window manager, please
> note, but I run kde, and it does this every day....

whom I teach not to run with scissors,
that my fiance ran me through with a broadsword."  --  Lily