[CentOS] 11TB ext4 filesystem - filesystem alternatives?

Thu Sep 27 12:46:34 UTC 2012
SilverTip257 <silvertip257 at gmail.com>

Definitely shoot for CentOS 6.3 ...

XFS with a kernel _more recent_ than 2.6.36 (currently shipped with
CentOS6) has more improvements to the XFS code.  Youtube video on XFS
[0] - I believe the kernel version noted is 2.6.39 (watch the video!)
[2].

And there's also a Youtube video on BTRFS [1] that was linked
to/shared by Fernando.

[0] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2012-August/128119.html
[1] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2012-August/128110.html
[2] http://lwn.net/Articles/438671/