[CentOS] 11TB ext4 filesystem - filesystem alternatives?

Fri Sep 28 19:09:09 UTC 2012
Ilyas -- <umask00 at gmail.com>

Hello,

One day our servers farm rebooted unexpectedly (power fail happened)
and on centos 6.3 with up2date kernel we lost few hundred files (which
probably was opened for reading, NOT writing) on XFS.

Unexpected power lost follow to situation when some files get a zero size.