[CentOS] freenx not working with newly installed centos 6.4

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:00:22 UTC 2013

1st hit on google centos freenx: http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/FreeNX

in /var/log/secure I just see this:

Apr  3 23:58:55 testthuis sshd[3803]: Accepted publickey for nx from
192.168.0.160 port 57095 ssh2
Apr  3 23:58:55 testthuis sshd[3803]: pam_unix(sshd:session): session
opened for user nx by (uid=0)
Apr  3 23:58:59 testthuis sshd[3803]: pam_unix(sshd:session): session
closed for user nx

--
Groeten,
natxo