[CentOS] Apache Issue on CentOS 6

linuxsupport

lin.support at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 04:24:56 UTC 2013

I am facing a problem with Apache on CentOS 6

Apache 2.2.19 is complied from source.

I see so many reading requests in Apache status page, as per my previous
experience this "reading request" issue mainly comes when any of the
internet route having any problem and it request takes time to completely
reach to Apache, but this time there is no network issue.

I have ran same setup on CentOS 5 it works well, but on CentOS 6 it show
60%+ reading requests, web site has 20-25 requests per second that becomes
80+

I also tried to upgrade Apache to 2.2.24 but it is same on new version as
well.

Anyone else has experienced this issue?