[CentOS] Apache Issue on CentOS 6

Banyan He banyan at rootong.com
Sat Apr 6 05:03:02 UTC 2013

I'd recommend you to sort out the connections. Find out if they are
coming from the same client or the same subnet of the clients. Doing a
simple tcpdump capture to analyze the data seeing if it's a good R or a
bad R.

Don't really think it's because of the version.

Banyan He
Blog: http://www.rootong.com
Email: banyan at rootong.com