[CentOS] nfs timeout

keshab mahapatra ping2kpm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 16:39:53 UTC 2013

Hi Rita,
As i m not perfect on this but still you can try once as i have written bellow
You can modify a configuration file.
Search for a word called "TIMEOUT " in "/etc/sysconfig/autofs".  By
default it is 300, you need to change according your requirement.
# /etc/sysconfig/autofs
TIMEOUT=60
:wq!

# service autofs reload